By Chef Adán Medrano
Recipe here: http://bit.ly/HWs5vK
In search for palatable Seafood dishes for Holy Week, also known as Easter in North America, I travelled back in time to the origins of TexMex. For a few weeks now, and in preparation for Cinco de Mayo, a few lessons in history brought me to explore many Chefs in the great state of Texas, Arizona and California area.
And then, I stumbled upon Chef Adán Medrano, an authentic TexMex passionate guru, whose cooking I still long the pleasure to get to know. Nevertheless, his quirky approach and original style twists brings me here today and share.
Try his "TexMex Crab Cocktail with Pico de Gallo or Salsa Mexicana" as he suggests, it's the ultimate. Do hold on the lime until ready to serve for cilantro firmness and fresh scent.
We do pride ourselves of our own Crabmeat here in Canada, as many regions in U.S. do. And we have one of World's best. By the way, I'll be trying mine with Atlantic Snow Crab. Talk about buttery taste, eh?
Felíz Semana Santa, Amigos!

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your message. Your opinion is very important to improve this blog. / Gracias por tu mensaje. Tu opinión es muy importante para mejorar esta bitácora.